pls carry these documents when ur gonna join TCS these r very important pls don leave behind anything
1.1-8 sem marksheet (attested xerox + original)
2. consolidated marksheet (attested xerox + original)
3. transfer certificate (attested xerox + original)
4. provisional degree (attested xerox + original)
5.10th(X-th) marksheet (attested xerox + original)
6.12th(XII-th) marksheet (attested xerox + original)
7.Birth Certificate( attested xerox + original) if in case u don't have your birth certificate u have to get an affidavit from a lawyer towards ur birth place and
date of birth (affidavit should be in a 20 rupees Indian non-judicial stamp paper bought in ur name)
(NOTE: any other proof is useless in TCS they are very specific about this Birth certificate or affidavit)
8.passport(not mandatory),pan card (attested xerox + original),
9. an affidavit from a lawyer that there are no criminal cases pending against in u (affidavit should be in a 100 rupees Indian non-judicial stamp paper
bought in ur name).
10.ur service agreement in a 100 rupees Indian non judicial stamp paper.
All the related documents will be available in ur nextstep portal.
(NOTE: In the service agreement u have to get a surety for the payment of 50,000. the person who gives this surety must be an income tax payer)
11.Form 16 of the surety giver's attested xeror must be brought and attested passport xerox of the surety giver or PAN card attested xerox of the surety giver must also be brought. these are the supporting documents for ur service agreement and are mandatory
12. call letter and offer letter
13. formal dress is a must inside the training campus. better have atleast three set of formal dresses.(for gents full slag formal shirt ,formal pant, leather shoes ,belt, tie is must).
14.Passport size photographs -20nos.
The supporting documents related to the surety and service agreement is available in the nextstep portal ( ILP Corner -- First Step to TCS -- Joining formalities)
Download the document and make all those ready.